Blue Toon v Beanos

Chat about football matters whether or not they relate to Peterhead FC
Ray Vaughn
S-Form

Blue Toon v Beanos

Post by Ray Vaughn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:43 am

Right guys, how's thing in Fuishland?

How are you guys looking at this game? A win for Peterhead and we'll no catch you for the playoff (catching Partick is another thing though)

More importantly.................

What time does your Social Club open. I'm staying in St Combs over night so I can be there earlier than the rest of the Beanos supporters. Does it open at 11am?

John

akie
Former Prediction King!
Supports: Peterhead

Post by akie » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:49 am

11 thats a bit late try 9 then u will be on time!!!
whats the matter you hey
gotta no respect hey
awshadupayaface

scotty broon
Reserve Team Captain

Re: Blue Toon v Beanos

Post by scotty broon » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Ray Vaughn wrote:Right guys, how's thing in Fuishland?

How are you guys looking at this game? A win for Peterhead and we'll no catch you for the playoff (catching Partick is another thing though)

More importantly.................

What time does your Social Club open. I'm staying in St Combs over night so I can be there earlier than the rest of the Beanos supporters. Does it open at 11am?

John
Staying in StCombs? :cry:
The village of the damned? :?

If you survive a night there you will need the drink way before 11am. :D

Drummonds Drammer
Former Prediction King!

Post by Drummonds Drammer » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:57 pm

St. Combs :shock:

Was The Wicker Man nae filmed there. :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The plural of 'you' my southern friends is(believe it or not).......YOU.

LangToun Loon
Reserve Team Sub

Post by LangToun Loon » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:33 pm

Can’t make it the game tomorrow – out of the country. It’s definitely one that both teams want to win although a draw would probably be a better result of us than the Binos.

We’re playing well at the moment with a couple of good results under our belt coming into this game although we’ve been giving away early goals which have put us under a lot of pressure. If we can avoid that, then I’m confident we can take the 3 points.

Good luck lads.

baldieron
S-Form

Post by baldieron » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:47 am

like to wish the toon ah the best for 2day against the S Albion .....Won't make again myself as out of the country yet again(Thailand). what a life ah......Well all the best lads and hopefully a nother 3 points in the bag..But a draw not a bad thing either
The return of the saint

BangkokBob
Former Prediction King!

Post by BangkokBob » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:10 pm

Hope you enjoy my home town baldieron, I'm sure you will.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I give up reading !!

ELLON BRANCH
International Regular

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:11 pm

Tremendous result, at times we gave the ball away a bit too easily, we also made lots of scoring chances. The two goals although equally important could not have been more different, the first had some good lead up work, but Kevins finish hardly burst the net but good on him for getting in there. Sharpies goal would have graced any game anywhere, after intercepting the ball on the edge off our own box he flew up the length off the park before drilling a shot past the keeper with everyone trailing in his slipstream. So while we have played better, todays result gives us a great platform to build on for the run in.

LangToun Loon
Reserve Team Sub

Post by LangToun Loon » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:18 pm

Fantastic result today. Looking forward to getting back to bonnie Scotland to see the lads playing on Tuesday night.

Back in 3rd place and now with the same amount of games played as Thistle and Stirling now slipping back a bit. Should be good run in from now until the end of the season. I hope we can keep the momentum going.

stooby
Youth Team Sub

Post by stooby » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:13 pm

great result yesterday, we made hard work of it at times but i think we deserved the win. superb goal from sharpy who is playing some pretty good stuff just now as are the rest of the team, i think jamie had the coolest head on the park and nicol is doing a great job with the ball and superb at geeing up the reat of the boys. Keep up the good work and the run in will be fantastic. Still a great shame we cant get bigger crowds to see all this good stuff hapening at balmoor. :(

Alan
Three-time Prediction King!

Post by Alan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:15 pm

Brilliant result. Very poor attendance. What does the club have to do to attract the thousands of supporters who went to Ibrox?

ThirdMcIntyreO'Hara
Youth Team Captain

Post by ThirdMcIntyreO'Hara » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:00 am

The team are doing magnificently well considering they are part time and never cease to amaze. However, it must be disheartening to play in front of only 661 of a crowd in what was a crunch match to try & maintain our play-off position. No doubt the "Ibrox" people will crawl out from the woodwork for the play-off games. The team can't do anymore than what they are doing & it's a pity so many folk would rather watch the crap on offer at Pittodrie or travel to Glasgow etc. to follow the Old Firm. We SHOULD be getting over a thousand at every home game WITHOUT counting on away support. As Delia once saod, "Come on, let's be 'avin' you!"
The best forward line EVER!

balmoor-blue
Youth Team Captain

Post by balmoor-blue » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:48 pm

great battling display against Stirling Albion who seemed to run out of ideas after they went to ten men.

we've missed a few penalties this season - hope someone can keep their nerve if we get a crucial one at the end of the season.

was standing in front of the far-side stand as Sharp ran like a train all the way from box to box before cracking his shot just inside the far post and am struggling to think of a better individual effort seen at balmoor.

the sheer pace and finish was awesome and special moments like these witnessed at first hand are what brings the supporter back each week.

good player discipline and continued hard work can see us progress.