ticket pricing

Chat about football matters whether or not they relate to Peterhead FC
"The Heid"
Reserve Team Sub

ticket pricing

Post by "The Heid" » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:36 pm

just bought a ticket today(next Saturdays match) for the young lad. £10 all one price! Considering the number of youngsters going every week this was a wee bit cheeky...
PS we were rotten today. Hopefully all the players dropped today are well rested and up for the challenge over the next TWO weeks..

balmoor-blue
Youth Team Captain

Post by balmoor-blue » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:00 pm

yes most players seemed to be going through the motions today but there were plenty of chances created just a lot of poor finishing.

fair point about the lack of ticket price concessions although I was surprised that the price was kept down to £10 for playoff game.

localhero
S-Form

Post by localhero » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:37 am

I think its only fair that the club attempt to cash in for this game and hopefully the play off final as well, you have to remember that for the last 3 home games kids have been getting in for free and I also beleive that they are subsidising the buses down to Greenock on Wednesday, I think its about time that fans realise that we need to generate as much money as possible to hopefully strengthen the team in the close season

"The Heid"
Reserve Team Sub

Post by "The Heid" » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:28 pm

excellent point.. we should have made some money out of the Play-offs. I can afford the extra so haven't got a problem with it. Can all the kids? I don't know...
Anyway why not charge £20 for seats, £12 for adults and keep the concessions at a Fiver! That would have raised more cash than penalising a bunch of youngsters (who have been at most home games irresepective of freebie admission)!!! i'm no mathematical genius, however that would have raisewd some seroius dosh instead of the £500 or so that charging kids extra will raise...

ELLON BRANCH
International Regular
Supports: Peterhead

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Tue May 02, 2006 11:34 am

As someone who would quite happily pay anything to be at the games (unforunatley due offshore on Weds for 2 weeks after treking the length & breadth of Scotland all season). Feel the club have been pretty fair with the prices for what is the biggest games in the clubs history. We are among the least expensive grounds to get into in Div2 (apart from Dumbarton where half the PFC fans get in for nothing or Firhill where on a Tuesday night there was more complimentary tickets than PFC supporters) . These games are possibly 4 cup finals so do feel that the prices are fair.