Good old days

Chat about football matters whether or not they relate to Peterhead FC
Connor2905
S-Form
Supports: Peterhead

Re: Good old days

Post by Connor2905 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Hi Bucks73.

Popeye is my Grandad. I will be more than happy to try and dig up some photos for you and get them e-mailed to you. I'm currently offshore at the moment and won't be home until the the 19th of July.

Unfortunately my Grandad doesn't post on here anymore.

Alan
Three-time Prediction King!

Post by Alan » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Connor2905 wrote:Hi Bucks73.

Popeye is my Grandad. I will be more than happy to try and dig up some photos for you and get them e-mailed to you. I'm currently offshore at the moment and won't be home until the the 19th of July.

Connor2905 tell your Grandad we are missing him on here. It hasn't been the same since he stopped posting and the site has gone downhill ever since. Ask him nicely if he would consider making a comeback as Popeye or a new start as someone else, e.g. Sandpiper.

BlackanWhecht
Reserve Team Captain

Post by BlackanWhecht » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Or even Olive's Lad.

Bucks73
S-Form
Supports: Peterhead

Post by Bucks73 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Connor2905 wrote:Hi Bucks73.

Thanks everyone for the replies, I'll try Popeye on facebook, but Connor, it would be absolutely brilliant if he had any of Pipey Buchan that he could send.

Thanks all!