Courtesy of Warriors TV

http://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/video/ma ... peterhead/

stumpy74
Youth Team Captain
Supports: Peterhead

Re: Stenny Game - X Rated

Post by stumpy74 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Shocking defending yet again same as last year
the new French guy was shocking against east fife and should have been sent off within half an hour or taken off
and defending like that would hope we will have another left back for the next game
Everyone going on about us being the team to beat this year and walking the league well hope that gives them the kick up the arse they need
Also good to see blockley get a goal thought he was one of our best full backs last year and never got a chance really

NewBlue
Reserve Team Regular

Post by NewBlue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:43 am

Yeah a bit disappointed with that as I was hoping that McCracken would steady the ship but I think as long as we have midfielders slotting into the back 4 we are going to have problems. Hopefully we can turn it around on Saturday as a loss to Stirling would be a big dent in any dreams of winning the league.

Jonblue
Reserve Team Regular

Post by Jonblue » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:18 pm

I echo Stumpy's words. Remember last year, the amount of comments from various quarters that we would walk away with the title or words to that effect which I think lulled the team into a false sense of security. Anyhow, the early euphoria bubble has burst which is no bad thing and shows us to be a very ordinary team. Reaching the play offs will prove as difficult a task as ever, I imagine. Let us keep our feet firmly on the ground!