PETERHEID v Cowdownbeath

Chat about football matters whether or not they relate to Peterhead FC
243Miles
Youth Team Sub
Supports: Peterhead

PETERHEID v Cowdownbeath

Post by 243Miles » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 am

Well me and 2 grandsons have made the trip (again!!!) to support the Blue Toon. Hopefully 3 points and Berwick to cause an upset to make the 500 miles worthwhile.

15000 miles after today, it's been a long season
:lol:

Alan
Three-time Prediction King!

Re: PETERHEID v Cowdownbeath

Post by Alan » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:35 am

243Miles wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:47 am
Well me and 2 grandsons have made the trip (again!!!) to support the Blue Toon. Hopefully 3 points and Berwick to cause an upset to make the 500 miles worthwhile.

15000 miles after today, it's been a long season
:lol:
A fanatic if ever there was one.
Next week's journey to Elgin will be even longer for you.

ELLON BRANCH
International Regular

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Aye good to see you again, we got the result but had a long time to wait for it, not as long as Montrose where a Berwick player got a badly broken leg & it took around 1hr to get the ambulance there, as far as I can tell the game was held up for the duration with Montrose holding out for the win although as one of their supporters mentioned Berwick did not press too hard after the restart as they knew Cowdenbeath were beat so they were safe.

243Miles
Youth Team Sub

Post by 243Miles » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Saturday's results make it more likely that I will top 17000 than 16000 this season. At least the journey down is more bearable with my car sharers if Peterhead win :D . Cowdenbeath actually looked better than earlier in the season but if the Blue Toon had had their shooting boots on then at least a handful should have been scored.

Looking forward to the Supporters Awards Ceremony on the 28th. Can anyone let me know the usual format?

See you all at ELGIN :roll:

ELLON BRANCH
International Regular

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm

For the Supporters Club Players Awards a lot depends on how the season ends obviously if things went our way it would be jumping if in the play offs be a few less on the go. On the ticket it is due to start at 7pm usually the awards are handed out around 8pm then a disco & a buffet. Supporters club have tickets for club members & the rest the Football Club get for sponsors players etc, knowing yourself would have a word with either Stan or Martin to find out the score