Q & A with Jim 2015

Have a bit of banter with our supporters club, or keep up to date with bus times
gmac
Reserve Team Sub
Supports: Peterhead

Q & A with Jim 2015

Post by gmac » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Once again Jim has consented to another start of season Question & Answer session. This will take place on Friday 7th August, 7.30pm start. Come along to hear Jim's plans for the season ahead, possible squad improvements, and who can we expect to be main contenders for the seasons title and play-off hopefuls.

ELLON BRANCH
International Squad Member

Re: Q & A with Jim 2015

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Lets hope a decent amount of folk turn up, these are always good with Jim willing to discuss anything within reason.

Jonblue
Reserve Team Regular

Post by Jonblue » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 pm

So how did it go? Anything interesting to report anyone?

ELLON BRANCH

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Poor turnout but as usual Jim gave us a good insight into everything to do with the club he could. Was happy to say how he feels the new lads will fit in & is happy with the make up of the squad, still waiting to hear about one player. Goal for the season as you would expect from any team is to win the league with a promotion play-off place as the next best option. Always good to hear stories from Jims playing days, just a pity some more folk don't turn up. Unlike a lot of managers Jim is very approachable & appreciates the effort supporters put in to back the team. Hopefully the team can give Jim & us all another season to remember.

Jonblue
Reserve Team Regular

Post by Jonblue » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:41 pm

That's a shame -- the turn out EB I mean as Jim seems to be a personable bloke. The 50 year old apathy is still alive and well I see. Not sure what the answer is and I very much doubt a great season would make a scrap of difference -- it's just something in the PHD psyche although other aspects of the town seem to be waking up. Any idea who the player is they are waiting to hear from?

ELLON BRANCH

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:25 pm

Most folk know who it is but as he is signed by another team we are at the mercy of their manager deciding whether he will be involved with them or not which at the end of the day is his prerogative. All I can say is although not ideal Nathan Blockley has done a decent job of covering that position although not his normal role.