New website

Got a suggestion for how the site could be improved? Tell us here!

Registration NOT required for this section.
Alan
Three-time Prediction King!

New website

Post by Alan » Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:03 pm

Brilliant new website Nev. I always had faith in you to get it done - eventually :roll: . One query, did Bavidge sign from ICT or Forfar?

Nev
The Boss
Supports: Peterhead

Post by Nev » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 pm

Just making sure folk are actually paying attention ;)

Bluetooner
Reserve Team Captain

Post by Bluetooner » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:07 pm

Nev wrote:Just making sure folk are actually paying attention ;)
Yeah, i got the redirect sign. Im going to have to change my favourites now :(

Alan - Bavidge signed from Forfar at the same time as Good. I think it was about 10-15k for the 2 of them.

edited to add:- it is cool that the featured player changes randomly :)
COME ON THE BLUE TOON

Barry

Wally Wynn
S-Form

Post by Wally Wynn » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:49 pm

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to put a link to the club shop on the new site please.

Nev
The Boss

Post by Nev » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:30 pm

A new online shop is in development, but I'll stick a price list up in the meantime.

scotty reid
Reserve Team Sub

Post by scotty reid » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:18 pm

Nev wrote:A new online shop is in development, but I'll stick a price list up in the meantime.
any idea when it will be up and running?
Come on the toon

Nev
The Boss

Post by Nev » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Not as yet, no. I'm not handling the development of that feature.

amego
Youth Team Sub

Re: New website

Post by amego » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:52 am

Will the shop just be delivery in the Peterhead/Aberdeen area or spread around to southern Scotand and maybe even England? Aso will it cost any more to deliver them and will it be one fixed price or a price thats different to locations?

Thanks in advance

Amego =P
Gretna FC R.I.P

Catweasel
Youth Team Starter

Online Shop

Post by Catweasel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:54 pm

A couple of years ago my son decided that his second team was .... wait for it ... Yeovil Town. I know he is a strange kid.

Anyway, as his birthday was coming up I used the YTFC Online Shop and ordered him a home shirt paying by credit card, and using the "Special Instructions" box I explained that I needed it within four days as a birthday present for my boy. Not only did they manage to get the package to Peterhead on time, but with the shirt they included the previous home matchday programme (signed by most of the team) and a copy of the most current fanzine.

I guess for the club there was little cost involved in this very thoughtful gesture. However, the impact it had on the wee boy was tremendous.

It would be worth bearing in mind at PFC that these low-cost but thoughtful gestures can go a long way in terms of making young fans feel appreciated.
Last time at Balmoor I realised .... I am not a polar bear!!

Bluetooner
Reserve Team Captain

Re: Online Shop

Post by Bluetooner » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:43 pm

Catweasel wrote:A couple of years ago my son decided that his second team was .... wait for it ... Yeovil Town. I know he is a strange kid.

Anyway, as his birthday was coming up I used the YTFC Online Shop and ordered him a home shirt paying by credit card, and using the "Special Instructions" box I explained that I needed it within four days as a birthday present for my boy. Not only did they manage to get the package to Peterhead on time, but with the shirt they included the previous home matchday programme (signed by most of the team) and a copy of the most current fanzine.

I guess for the club there was little cost involved in this very thoughtful gesture. However, the impact it had on the wee boy was tremendous.

It would be worth bearing in mind at PFC that these low-cost but thoughtful gestures can go a long way in terms of making young fans feel appreciated.

Maybe they were just so shocked by having a young fan from somewhere they probably hadn't heard of ask for this :)

However you are spot on. It is a great, easy, low cost, thoughtful thing to do. I just wonder if someone in Yeovil will ever be a Peterhead fan :)
COME ON THE BLUE TOON

Barry