Service improvement: Match Reports

Got a suggestion for how the site could be improved? Tell us here!

Registration NOT required for this section.
Nev
The Boss
Supports: Peterhead

Service improvement: Match Reports

Post by Nev » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:07 pm

Guys and Gals,

Since the match down at Ayr on Feb 9th, away match reports have been on the website by half past 5 at the latest, often earlier. Is anybody viewing these so soon after the matches? Would anyone have any feedback on my doing this?

Unfortunately, home games are much busier for me so I can't guarantee such a quick turnaround, but dependent upon newspaper commitments, the intention is to update by 6pm after these games.

Would anyone have any comment on the format of match reports, any further information that they would like added etc?

Thanks

Alan
Three-time Prediction King!

Re: Service improvement: Match Reports

Post by Alan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:22 pm

You are doing a great job Nev and I am sure it is well appreciated by all who depend on the reports to keep in touch with what's happening from a Blue Toon perspective. Keep up the good work. :hail: :ovation:

Bluetooner
Reserve Team Captain

Post by Bluetooner » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 pm

To be honest, i hadn't even noticed the early posting of the reports. I usually wait until later in the day to read them :) Good going Nev, i will be able to know how well we did to get the wins in future a lot quicker ;)
COME ON THE BLUE TOON

Barry

amego
Youth Team Sub

Post by amego » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 pm

I have not been a Toon supporter that long and as the season is about to start and I cannot get to any games (home/away) i will appreciate it thanks alot.

Great work nev! :hail: :P

Amego =P
Gretna FC R.I.P