Saturday v Stenny

Chat about football matters whether or not they relate to Peterhead FC
Flasher
Youth Team Captain
Supports: Peterhead

Saturday v Stenny

Post by Flasher » Fri May 11, 2018 10:45 am

Crunch time again on Saturday with our nemesis. They dragged us down with them last season and results against them this season you could say cost us the league and now its all the woes about injuries. Well f**k all that. Its time for a sleeves up and get into them performance on Saturday. We are due them payback big time and our guys are well aware of this. A repeat of the Stirling result will see us through and lets put this bogey team rubbish to bed. I'm not looking forward to midweek trips to Berwick or Annan again next season and I'm pretty sure none of the players are so lets get behind the team on Saturday and give them the kind of support that Stenny got from their crowd on Wednesday.

ELLON BRANCH
International Regular
Supports: Peterhead

Re: Saturday v Stenny

Post by ELLON BRANCH » Fri May 11, 2018 10:56 am

Get yourself into the dressing room before the game on Saturday & get the lads to buy into it. At our best we can turn things round but as you say it needs 100% from everyone on & off the field. Think it is a important time for the club to get promotion, if it dos,nt happen think it could mean a lot of changes down the line.

Blueblazer
Three-time Prediction King!

Re: Saturday v Stenny

Post by Blueblazer » Fri May 11, 2018 1:54 pm

There's no doubt we have the talent and ability to recover but do we have the backbone or will it be a repeat of last years final?

Have to say I do think failure to get promotion will lead to huge repercussions for the club in the future.
Blueblazer :
Prediction League Champion 2002/2003; 2006/2007; 2013/2014